Monday 28 February 2011

Pendraken Failure

It would probably be fair to say I am not best pleased with my computer at the moment. Having worked to finish off entries for two of the categories in Pendraken's Feburary painting comp, I boot up the computer with half-an-hour until deadline....

And rather predictably it goes a bit nuts. It has now been over 1 1/2 hours and it is still chuntering away about something. So I have missed the competition deadline and the moral of the story is get your entries in early for things and always, ALWAYS have a brick handy to beat some respect into your computer.

Bit disappointed to say the least as I felt I'd put together a couple of nice entries. I've put the pictures up here for you to have a look at, certainly my best work in 10mm I feel.

I'll probably write some more about the failed entries soon. Colour schemes etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment