Thursday 11 August 2011

Carthage Commander

I've been very quiet recently, got sucked into 28mm for a while; Mantic Undead, Dark Elves for Warhammer and some zombie survivors. I think I'll start to post stuff about these as well. I figure its probably better to post regularly and be a little less focused, than to drop the frequency of posts and keep it restricted to Warmaster/10mm only. If you've got any thoughts let me know in the comments.

Meanwhile I have finally finished my Carthage army to 1250pts, which is the level that is commonly played round here. This fellow is one of my Leaders - he's a magister millitum Numidian commander figure.

 
I tend to use him to command skirmishers or the Numidian light cavalry on my flanks.

1 comment:

  1. Its your blog Simon post what you want :-)

    BTW nicely painted :-)

    Cheers Matt

    ReplyDelete