Tuesday 20 July 2010

Scenery Manufacturer

I've come across another resin scenery manufacturer on the web and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Kerr & King mainly seem to make 15mm terrain but have recently added some 10mm items.

Their "desert city in a box" (pictured right) looks fantastic value at £27.50 delivered for all the buildings shown. As soon as we tick into August (and I allow myself some more wargames expenses) I'll probably be buying one to expand my 10mm collection into some urban stuff.

I recently managed to play 4 games of Warmaster Ancients with my Imperial Romans at a campaign weekend at the Devizes Attack wargames show. It was great fun and I met some other local players who were a great bunch of guys, I'll be posting a full report soon and some picture of the Carthage army that is slowly emerging from my painting desk.

1 comment:

  1. Industrial Man Lifts, an aerial work platform and aerial access solution provider, sales begin with customer service, as we aim to provide you with information on what best meets the needs of your projects and business cycle. We know that every company is different, and every project unique.

    ReplyDelete